Monday, July 29, 2013

My current summer essentials

My current summer essentials



Hello! Here are the things I am currently obsessed with.
ALDO wedge heels
aldoshoes.com

Most comfy wedges ever. I wear them every time I go out and never have sore feat! I also think they look amazing!

Forever 21 bucket bag
forever21.com

This bag is so perfect to throw everything into (I'm not the most organized during summer!) It also makes me look a little more bad-girl-cool ; )

Evening makeup
maccosmetics.com

Most natural looking bronzer ever!

Oops I know I'm a little behind on this because it was a super popular book a few years ago- but I devoured it in 2 sittings. A must read!!

Sperry Top-Sider School Spirit Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe
sperrytopsider.com
Sperry's! Obviously a summer essential.  I actually don't have this blue color but I have a bright green and just got some lavender ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment